Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day

Dah lama draf, harap-harap belum basi lagi..


(Google Image)

Happy Mother's Day to all mums in the world. Specially to my lovely mom. Luv u so much.

Well today is a special day however late in the afternoon we received one bad news. My aunt's mom just passed away. Condolences to their family. We are specially connected. My aunt marries my uncle, Mak's brother. Her sister however marries Abah's nephew. Wonderful isn't it.

A few days ago, Pak Long (Mak's older brother) lost his granchildren. Long term illness. I just dunno how to describe it. Some sort like this, his muscle was not functioning and slowly losing his motor movements. And he's 18.

Apasal aku tulis dalam bahasa mat salleh ni. Tak faham betullah. Whatever. Asalkan korang yang baca ni faham, ok lah tu.
 
 

No comments: