Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's March

Hello, it's been a while since February. A lot of thing happened in this 2 weeks time. Not really busy with my job, but then I really got no idea to write anything. The scary thing is I'll be hitting the big 3-0 this month. Heee..

I had a movie night out with my girlfriends last night and we have The Black Swan. A good movie, which potrays the dark side of a ballerina. Looks gracefully on stage, but then, the reality is bitter. Tapi ada aje part yang tak berapa senonoh. Jeng jeng..tengok sendiri lah.

Ili moved out last week and we don't have TV (the TV is hers). Ada siapa-siapa nak sponsor TV tak. TV will come after gaji. Of course la kan. And we have a new housemate. Intern student from UKM. She'll be staying for a month only. After that, scouting for a housemate again. Aaahh...what a tiring and unproductive job. Nasib baik ada Mudah.

Lagi nak merapu apa, macam buat karangan darjah 6 je, 150 patah perkataan. Ehh rasanya tak sampai 150 patah pun.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: