Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

This one is for me

This one costs RM35 as indicated in the price tag. But then I bought it at RM20. It caught my eyes instantly, but I only have RM25 in my purse. So I told the shopkeeper that I only have RM20, but I want to buy this (mesti simpan RM5 untuk emergency, if any, tak boleh biarkan dompet kosong terus). At first she refuse to sell and still want to nego, then a group of tourist swarmed her stall and she quickly wrap and let me have it at RM20. Yayyy!!

Agaknya dalam hati dia, baik aku layan tourist lain dari layan perempuan ni.

This is what you call "Shop till you drop". Belanja sampai licin duit.

Then I went to another stall which is very much like a gallery, and saw similar item sell at RM29. Kedai lain tak tau lah. Anyway it's all about you and how smart you are as a customer.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: