Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Farewell

My cat Putih finally left us. He's been seriously sick since past 1 month. It started with a small black mole on his nose, and a few skin problems that I thought maybe he scratches a lot and he's just easily wounded. Then that mole became disasterous event. Its grow massively and lead to another something like pimples but it just come out from wherever there's no fur on the skin. His ears and nose were the worst. And I can't bear to take his picture of him that sick.

He can't smell so we fed him wherever he was. Mak was like "Nak mati, mati aje la, tak tahan tengok kau sakit macam ni" and I said final goodbye last Sunday and said sorry for not giving much love and care. Thank you for cherishing us and make me happy. Love you and hope to see you again in heaven.

Rafeah Sapari

No comments: