Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Catatan Hidup

August is just about to end. And this whole month my mind just went blank. So here it is, my life in summary.


  • I haven't had my period yet which is late as usual and my moods are up and down, up and down, again and again..

  • I took a nap for 5 mins at every 2 or 3 hours! So unproductive me!

  • I watched Duhai Si Pari Pari at Astro Box Office countlessly and can still laugh at it. Paribang oo Paribang! Pelik ehh..

  • I really miss of being super busy. No wonder I sleep a lot! Hehh!

  • I'll have rice for sahur and never missed one. Makan dengan nugget n kicap pun jalan.

  • My house has special unwanted visitor. Rat!!

  • I just renewed my driving license which has been expired for a month.

  • I had a super boring meeting in Putrajaya. Yawnnn..Huarghhh..

  • Took on leave yesterday and clean every corner of my house. Rat! Shooo shooo awayyy!! And I love doing nothing sometimes.
(google image)

(google image)
Teringin nak makan..huu. Meleleh tak air liur? hehe..
Lagi apa..tu je kot..
Life is short..

No comments: