Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 In Summary

google image

Finally 2010 is about to end in a few hours left. Lets take a look of what I've done for the entire year. Here's the list.

  1. Heartbroken. Tak payah story lagi.
  2. Started a blog. After wanting it for some time but dunno how to start. Thanks to Ijun for teaching me a lot. She did my first template actually. And continue writing ever since.
  3. Buy myself a Blackberry after 2 years with my Sony Erickson hp. I'm not really savvy with handphones, so when the Blackberry came into my life, it's a big change.
  4. Went for a trip at Melaka with my colleagues. Great getaway, Melaka has change in so many ways. But my school , Mozac is still there. First time try bamboo shell at Umbai. That's the only holiday for the entire year.
  5. My company started having financial difficulty,as a result, I did't get my salary on time, on the right amount. Dua bulan tak gaji pun pernah juga. It really affects me a lot. I'm slightly depressed during the first few months. Sakit beb, hutang kereta, sewa rumah dan segala bil kena bayar tiap bulan, tapi gaji tak tiap-tiap bulan pula.
  6. I designed a church for my S'pore project. In the first place, I'm confused wether I can do or I cannot do a worshipping house. Took on a positive side to improve my engineering judgement. No conflict of interest or whatsoever.
  7. My aunt, Mak Yan passed away and my uncle (her husband) re-marry after a few months.
  8. Went to Putrajaya almost monthly for our Mersing project. Tiring but met new friends.
  9. Went for a seminar in Singapore with my former boss. We still have a good relationship even though I left his company 2 years ago. I even do part time at his office.Thanks RNS!
  10. Had a car accident. Luckily no injuries. But my car stayed for almost 2 months at workshop and only released a few days before Hari Raya. Terpaksa tumpang ofismate pergi dan balik kerja, balik kampung naik bas, atau tumpang housemate. Terima kasih kawan-kawan, semoga berada dalam lindungan Allah.
  11. Decided to wear tudung starting from Ramadhan. I only wear tudung during work before, other than that, I'm free hair. Tapi kadang-kadang terbabas juga. Insya Allah, I'll wear tudung for the rest of my life. 
  12. Had the worst Hari Raya. No duit raya for kids, have to borrow money from my bestfriend. Tapi masih bertahan lagi kerja di kompeni yang sama. Boleh eh.
  13. First time went for a meeting in Pagoh with my boss and he let me drive his S80 Volvo. Dream car tu beb. How can I forget that. He's a man with a lot of ambition but he's not a good businessman. Jangan marah ye En. Bos.
  14. First time witnessing qurban at my uncle's, and I got really sick with blood. Had 1 week sick leave. The longest sick leave ever. Taubat dah, tak mo tengok orang buat korban lagi.
  15. I'm getting handy in the kitchen. Boleh lagi masak lepas penat kerja. Masak breakfast untuk ofismate pun rajin juga. It's some sort of therapy after struggling with calculations and drawings all day long.
  16. Tikus masuk rumah! Aiseyyy...yang ni paling hampeh sekali.
and the list continues...There's a lot more along 365 days of 2010.




No comments: