Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Pasta oo pasta

It's noted as one of favorite dish-pasta. I still remember the first time I ate it, it was in Kinta City aka Jusco Ipoh, during my first year of my uni days..quite a long time..heh..I'm sorry, that I just dun remember the name of the restaurant, dun think it's still there. And I fall in love with it!! Since that, my interest to pasta grows, i bought recipe books and even translate it to my mom! I'm just an eater, not a good cook then..

Back to now, as we grow and I become a career lady, my cooking skill improves too!! but I'm still not quite good with fish, later I'll learn..

So to my fellow friend, I'll share to you my favorite pasta sauce..these are the ingredients..dun worry, these are easy to find..it serves 4-5

Sauce:
1 stick carrot,medium  - diced
2 sticks of celery - diced
2 tomatoes - diced
1 onion - diced
1/2 capsicum of any colours - diced
1/2 tube of minced beef
meatballs - at your considerate amount - optional
1 tin/bottle of Prego sauce
salt, pepper, mixed herbs(optional)

here's how to do the sauce
  1. heat the oil and garlic, untill the aroma comes out, put in the minced beef and let the beef cooked about 2-3 mins add also the meatballs
  2. once the minced beef cooked, put in all the diced veggies, add some water- just about half cup, and salt to taste. let it simmer for about 5 mins or just all the veggies goes tender.
  3. then, add whole tin of the sauce. then let it simmer again. just to make all blends well
  4. lastly a dash of freshly ground pepper and mixed herbs..then turn of ur fire. your sauce is ready!!
how to cook pasta
    it's just so easy, put it in a large pot, add water. a sprinkle of salt to taste and some oil. then boil it- ahh..just follow the instruction.

now your sauce is ready as well as your pasta
do u a cheese lover? then top your pasta dish with  grated cheese..yummyyy!!!

there a alot of options in having any kind of sauce, if u go to vege mood, leave all the meats, add more veggies-mushroom for an option.

now that u know the basics of the sauce..just go with your creativity minds and go crazy with it..have fun and enjoy ur meal
pasta in all shapes n sizes!!!





No comments: