Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

1432H

It' Awal Muharram night. Just finished watching Korean drama Cruel Love, sedih sampai sakit dada. I'm getting addicted to it now. Can't wait for the next episode tomorrow.Ouchhh...

Finally I went balik kampung with my brother last Saturday, fully sponsored as I'm poor now and he's get his salary. Being poor for a year. Hoping that next year will be a lot better. Waaayyy much better. Pray for that.

Met my super-long-time-and-best-friend, Lia. We've been together since kindergarten and still keep in touch, at least during our birthdays. She has two cute princesses and now lives in Parit Buntar and can drive a car now. That's my girl.

Ooo I just missed our good times before.



1432 : Hijrahlah ke arah yang lebih baik, dunia dan akhirat sebagaimana yang dipinta dalam doa awal tahun.
1431 : Jadikan ingatan, pengajaran dan pengalaman berharga.

No comments: